New! Axe 100 SS Brushless Flybarless 2.4GHz RTF
Brushless power for superior 3D aerobatics
The Helimax Axe 100 SS combines the agility of the Axe 100 CP with an aggressive brushless power system to deliver the most killer 3D aerobatics ever. This new beast keeps the proven performance of the flybarless collective-pitch head and TAGS three-axis gyro found in the CP, and adds a 14,750kV brushless outrunner motor. Other enhancements include an extended tail boom as well as a new frame and new rotor blades. It's perfect for the pilot who wants to push the limits — and it's an all-in-one RTF.
- Brushless-powered for mastering demanding stunts.
- Reinforced, molded airframe to accommodate brushless motor power.
- An individual controller and servos to max out performance and simplify maintenance.
- Extended tail boom for improved tail authority.
- Dependable, responsive motor-driven tail rotor
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor flying.
- Virtually unbreakable landing gear.
- TAGS three-axis gyro
- Installed SLT receiver & servos, 14,750kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller
- 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery
- Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
- Spare main blades and screwdriver
- Includes a TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter, with: SLT, 10-model memory, 5-point pitch curve, Exponential, Digital trims, Adjustable gyro sensitivity
All-axis heli control!Unlike single-axis gyros, TAGS is specially tuned to each heli and all three axes simultaneously. It's also specially tuned to the performance characteristics of each Heli-Max heli, to deliver the best in precise, simple control. In flight, it effectively neutralizes the impact of wind and other outside forces on handling, so you can enjoy smoother maneuvering and easier hovering indoors, or out. Once you've experienced TAGS, you won't ever want to fly without it!
|Also available in this version:|
Rotor Diameter: 9.5 in (242 mm) Weight(w/o battery): 1.7 oz (48 g) Length: 10.4 in (264 mm) Requirements: Nothing!
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636