1SQ Quadcopter Tx-R
Quad rotor flying in the palm of your hand!
The 1SQ Quadcopter is unique, innovative — and you can fly it with your radio and AnyLink! A 3-axis gyro system, combined with four independently controlled rotor blades, makes this machine so stable anyone can fly it. It's durable, capable of outdoor flight in light winds, and comes with a LiPo flight battery, charger and extra blades.
- Fully assembled 1SQ helicopter body
- Four independently controlled rotor blades make the 1SQ incredibly easy to fly
- TAGS Triple Axis Gyro stabilization — total control in all conditions
- Can be flown in any room, or outdoors in light winds
- Molded plastic parts make the 1SQ very durable
- 1S 250mAh LiPo flight battery, USB-compatible charger and an extra set of blades
TAGS reduces the effect of external forces on performance; with the 1SQ's four independently controlled rotor blades you have a machine so stable anyone can fly it!
|Also available in this version:|
Transmitter-Ready (Tx-R) pilots: Is your transmitter compatible with AnyLink?To find out, just click here!
Length: 5.7 in (145 mm) Width: 5.7 in (145 mm) Height: 1.37 in (35 mm) Weight w/battery: 1.1 oz (31.2 g) Blade Length: 2.16 in (55 mm) Requires: 6-Channel Helicopter Radio, "AA" batteries and AnyLink 2.4 GHz Radio Adapter
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636