New! HoBao Hyper H4e Pro Competition 4WD Kit
The next evolution of touring car competition.
The 1/10, electric Hyper H4e Pro Competition 4WD Kit is the ultimate mix of performance, tuneability and durability! In addition to the narrow carbon graphite “Tractune” chassis, the Hyper H4e offers low-profile “Shortstack” Big Bore oil shocks for low-CG, a floating servo mount for added chassis “flex,” super-stiff “Duratite” suspension arms and a self-centering sway-bar system.
Specifications:Length: 14.6 in (372 mm), Width: 7.3 (186 mm), Wheelbase: 10-10.3 in (253-261 mm), Weight: 47.3 oz (1340 g), Requirements: 2-3 channel radio with 1 servo, 540 motor, ESC, 1/10 touring car body, Tires with foam inserts, NiMH or LiPo battery, Charger and Radio batteries
- Narrow carbon graphite “Tractune” chassis is well-balanced for weight and handling bias.
- Floating servo mount prevents “chassis bind,” allowing it to flex and twist.
- Super-smooth, low-profile hard-coated “ShortStack” Big Bore oil shocks with “Hefticoil” oversized springs help lower CG.
- Special “dual CVA” joints.
- Super-smooth, super-lightweight rear gear oil differential.
- Super-stiff “Duratite” suspension arms.
- Lightweight front CNC spool with hard-anodized aluminum drive cups.
- Self-centering sway-bar system.
- CNC clamping 12 mm wheel hex drives.
- Adjustable steering Ackermann.
- Adjustable anti-squat, roll center wheelbase and rear toe-in.