Hobbico SuperStar 40 ARF
Learning to fly has never been this easy!
Regarded as the top-of-the-line trainer, the SuperStar 40 ARF has introduced more beginners to R/C flight than we can count! Its formula for success? Easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions, a superior design, exceptional reliability and smooth, stable flight that builds confidence.
Specifications:Wingspan: 60 in (1,524 mm) Wing Area: 660 in2 (42.6 dm2) Weight: 5.5 lb (2,495 g) Requirements: 2-stroke .35-.46 (5.7-7.5 cc) engine, Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 4 standard servos, Building and field equipment
- All-balsa parts are high quality and easier to repair than plastic or foam.
- A stylish profile and dazzling MonoKote® trim scheme sets it apart from other trainers.
- Comes with a complete package of quality GPM hardware, including fuel tank, motor mount, pushrods, spinner and more.
- The reinforced tricycle-style landing gear withstands less-than-perfect landings; large diameter wheels provide excellent ground handling.
- In the air, a large, flat-bottom wing and self-righting flight characteristics help keep you in control.