HPI Racing D413 4WD Kit
Ty Tessman’s 2013 ROAR Nats Top Qualifier!
Meet the 1/10 scale, electric HB D413 4WD Kit, the latest version of the popular D4 buggy. Ty Tessman took it to a first-place victory at the 2013 ROAR Nationals – and now it can be yours! The ultra-tough D413 offers everything a true driver could want, including an adjustable chassis with multiple balancing and battery layout options, Big Bore shocks, adjustable suspension geometry, versatile steering and more.
Specifications:Width: 9.8 in (250 mm), Wheelbase: 10.9 in (278 mm) Requirements: Motor, ESC, Radio, Battery, Charger, Building & track equipment
- The only competition-level 4WD car chassis with two battery arrangement choices. Chassis can accommodate standard saddle pack configurations or “shorty” LiPo packs.
- Adjustable chassis lets drivers change the D413’s balance front-to-rear.
- Three compact, high-strength gear diffs let drivers fine-tune handling.
- Highly adjustable suspension geometry (roll center, kick-up, anti-squat, camber & toe-in) for a complete tuning package.
- 0.5” (12 mm) Big Bore shocks with threaded bodies and mud guards.
- Innovative triangulated shock tower mounts add crash-tough resistance.
- Versatile steering system with minimal bump-steer and highly adjustable Ackermann geometry for complete control.
- HB monocoque suspension arms provide stiffness, strength and adjustability.