1/8 D8T Nitro Truggy Kit
Building on the tremendous success and the strong foundation of the D8, Hot Bodies created the D8T! If winning races is why you race, then this is the truggy for you. Designed with optimal weight distribution and a low center of gravity in mind they have put together a super stable and easy to drive truck that will get you to the winners circle without breaking your piggy bank. Start throwing down some consistently fast lap times with a D8T of your own!
- The D8T uses extra heavy-duty spiral-cut 'worm gear' diffs to get the power from the driveshafts to the wheels.
- The 150cc fuel tank is large enough to keep you running longer than the rest, so you don't have to stop for fuel as often.
- D8T was designed using button head screws to secure all hingepins for the ultimate in ease of maintenance and reliability.
- Sealed gearboxes
- One piece engine mount.
- One piece radio tray.
- The staunch 4mm 7075 Aluminum chassis is designed to withstand any barrage of obstacles on today's mammoth outdoor tracks.
- Grab a larger piece of turf with the D8T's Maxed out wheel dimensions.
- Low-profile air filter
Length: 21" (530 mm), Width: 15.9" (405 mm), Wheelbase: 15-15.1" (380.5-383.5 mm), Weight: 9lbs (4082 g), Requires: Engine, 2-channel radio w/2 servos, 8 "AA" batteries, 6v hump battery,starter, tires, and glow starter.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636