TCX 4WD Kit
Race-tested, with Worlds-winning features!
The Hot Bodies TCX 4WD Kit has been race-tested by world champion drivers. It features proven tech from the championship-TC and advanced tech that makes it the next big thing in 1/10 scale touring. And the suspension features the same extra-fine threaded shocks and design as the TC – and even greater tuning options!
- 0.09" (2.5 mm) thick woven graphite chassis – includes a one-piece, fully symmetrical top deck that can be fine-tuned for different track conditions.
- Four-wheel belt drive with aluminum driveshafts.
- Hard-anodized, threaded oil shocks with single O-ring design and 0.14" (3.7 mm) thick woven graphite shock towers.
- Worlds-winning suspension features reversible lower arms for extra shock positions, droop screws, turnbuckles, an adjustable wheelbase, plus adjustable track width, anti-squat and roll center. Also includes 0.04" (1.2 mm), 0.05" (1.3 mm) and 0.06" (1.4 mm) sway bars.
- Three-piece, machined aluminum central outdrives – made of lightweight POM plastic and fitted with aluminum sleeves to prevent splitting under acceleration and braking.
- Twin-crank steering, with an aluminum steering rack that floats on shielded ball bearings.
- Low-profile aluminum motor mount, which is moved 0.18" (4.5 mm) closer to the centerline for improved balance.
- Lightweight POM plastic rear ball differentials with twelve 0.1" (3 mm) ceramic nitride balls.
- 20T layshaft pulleys and 39T front/rear pulleys increase efficiency.
- 115-tooth, 64-pitch V2-type racing spur gear.
- Full set of turnbuckles.
- Tape-free battery mounting system, optimized for dual LiPos.
- Front foam bumper.
- Adjustable toe-in/Ackerman.
- Black-coated hex hardware.
- Off-road style antenna holder.
- Fully equipped with ball bearings.
- Shock oil.
- Differential lube.
- Decal sheet.
Length: 14.4 in (365 mm) Width: 7.5 in (190 mm) Wheelbase: 10.1-10.3 in (258-262 mm) RTR Weight (approx.): 3 lb (1.35 kg) Requirements: 2-channel radio with 1 high-speed steering servo, 540-size motor, ESC (to match the selected motor), 64-pitch pinion gear (number of teeth will be determined by the selected motor), 1/10 scale touring car body, 6-cell (7.2V) NiMH stick pack or 7.4V (2S) LiPo stick pack, Battery charger, 1 in (26 mm) touring car tires and wheels, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636