TC-FD 4WD Kit
World Champion-tested – drift-approved.
The HB TC-FD is a masterpiece of advanced design: it puts motor weight forward for better balance, and makes motor and battery position adjustable for finer track tuning. Top materials – including carbon-fiber and anodized aluminum – make it light enough and strong enough to outlast the heaviest competition.
- Designed for racing or all-out drifting!
- Carbon graphite double-deck chassis.
- Full-time four-wheel belt drive.
- Front mid-motor layout with adjustable positions.
- Adjustable, threaded aluminum shocks.
- LiPo-compatible, with multiple battery pack positions.
- Included diff configurations: o Drifting: front ball diff with rear spool.
- Carbon graphite shock towers, steering plate and bumper.
- Aluminum parts include upper/lower/middle bulkheads, the motor mount, the belt tensioner, the 18T pulley and universal shafts.
o Racing: front spool with rear diff.
Length: 14.4 in (365 mm) Width: 7.5 in (190 mm) Wheelbase: 10.2-10.3 in (258-262 mm) RTR Weight (approx.): 3 lb (1.35 kg) Requirements: 540 motor, ESC, 2-channel (min.) radio, 1 servo, Receiver, Body, Tires, Wheels, NiMH or LiPo stick pack, NiMH or LiPo-compatible charger