1/8 Scale D812 Nitro 4WD Kit
The hottest buggy yet from Hot Bodies.
Based on the World Champion D8, the D812 buggy includes the latest refinements from the HB Racing Team — lightened drivetrain gears for faster acceleration; longer-lasting aluminum drive axles, caster blocks and rear hubs; a suspension that can be tuned for more flex or more stiffness; and much more.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with aluminum drive axles and CVD boots that repel grease and dirt.
- One-piece CNC aluminum engine mount.
- Four 0.6" (16 mm) Big Bore long-stroke aluminum oil shocks.
- Aluminum shock towers.
- Single-speed transmission.
- Graphite steering knuckle arms.
- 3-shoe clutch.
- 16-tooth steel clutch bell.
- 48-tooth spur gear.
- Dual disc brakes.
- Clear untrimmed buggy body.
- 3.2" (82 mm) dia., 1.6" (40 mm) wide white plastic dish wheels with 0.7" (17 mm) hex.
- Three planetary gear differentials.
- Sealed gearboxes.
- Hard plastic front bumper.
- Foam low-profile air filter.
- Plastic fuel tank with flip-top cap.
- Adjustable front/rear toe-in.
- Adjustable camber.
- Full set of ball bearings.
- Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty beginning at the date of purchase. Valid only in the U.S., Canada and South America.
Length: 18.9 in (480 mm) Width: 12.2 in (310 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 12.9 in (327 mm) Requirements: 2-channel radio w/1 high-torque steering servo and 1 standard servo, .21 (3.4 cc) rear exhaust engine, Tuned pipe, 1.2V glow starter, 1/8 scale off-road buggy tires, 6V hump receiver pack, Polycarbonate paint, 8 "AA" batteries, 2-cycle glow fuel with 10-15% nitromethane content and 16% lubricant content, Fuel bottle, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636