1/8 Ken Block WR8™ Flux 2013 4WD GLOBAL RALLYCROSS Car RTR
Shred Asphalt with Ken Block’s Global Rallycross Ride!
It’s big, it’s bold, it’s new and it’s about to blast to 60 mph! A big, Flux Vectork 4000kV brushless motor powers this 4WD masterpiece to seriously sizzling speeds, and a 2.4GHz radio gives you the control to handle the most dangerous curves. It’s loaded with features you have to see to believe. All you need to make this beast run is a 2-3S LiPo and charger. Hit the track with a one-two punch of style and speed with the WR8 Ken Block 2013 Global Rallycross car.
- All-new body livery featuring 2013 sponsors
- High-performance Flux Vektor 4000 motor
- Flux Vapor Pro waterproof ESC with reverse and cooling fan
- HPI TF-40 2.4GHz interference-free radio
- Reinforced suspension arms with droop screws
- Mud guards for shock shafts
- HPI slicks mounted on fifteen52 Tarmac wheels
- 60 mph capable with 3S LiPo (not included)
- Adjustable battery tray
- 2S/3S LiPo compatible
Length: 19.1 in (485 mm) Width: 8.9 in (227 mm) Weight: 4.7 lb (2.13 kg) Wheelbase: 11.8 in (300 mm)
All commercial and publicity rights to use or market the name “Ken Block” and “43 Racing, LLC” are licensed exclusively through Wasserman Media Group, LLC.