1/8 D8S Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
The championship-caliber RTR with Hot Bodies® DNA!
The HPI Racing 1/8 D8S Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTR offers you a world-class competitor with world-class convenience! It's factory-built, with the race-proven features of the H8 D8, a pull-start Nitro Star F3.5 engine, TF-40 2.4GHz radio, 16 mm Big Bore oil shocks, dual disc brakes and much, much more.
- 0.16" (4 mm) thick 7075 aluminum chassis with centralized weight balance and composite braces. Cutouts are placed underneath the servos, engine and clutch bell to reduce weight.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with high-strength steel driveshafts and axles.
- Aluminum shock towers.
- Fully adjustable suspension with solid composite arms and machined aluminum mounts.
- Dual bellcrank steering with inverse block design, aluminum drag link and cam-type servo saver.
- Oil-filled spiral-cut gear differentials.
- Thick steel turnbuckles.
- Easy radio tray removal for maintenance and cleaning.
- Large fuel tank with internal baffles. Clunk helps the engine stay running if the buggy is flipped upside-down.
- Secure, forward-mounted receiver and battery box.
- 1.6" (40 mm) wide, 4.3" (110 mm) outer diameter Hot Bodies tires.
- Black chrome Hot Bodies wheels with 0.7" (17 mm) hexes.
- Adjustable front/rear toe-in and camber.
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings.
Length: 19.7 in (500 mm) Width: 12 in (305 mm) Height: 7 in (179 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 12.6 in (320 mm) Requirements: 2-stroke glow fuel with 10-20% nitromethane and 16% lubricant content, 8 "AA" batteries (4 for the transmitter, 4 for the receiver pack), Fuel bottle, Glow starter, Building and track equipment