Nitro RS4 3 Evo+ '69 Mustang® 4WD RTR
Drive Vaughn Gittin Jr.’s drifter!
No doubt about it, Vaughn Gittin Jr. is a drifting icon. Now, you can get behind the wheel of this world champion’s iconic ’69 Ford Mustang RTR-X with this 1/10 scale, ready-to-run replica! It comes with a Nitro Star T30 factory-installed for jaw-dropping speeds up to 52 mph (83 km/h) – while full-time four-wheel drive provides commanding control and acceleration.
- Thick countersunk aluminum chassis, factory-assembled for right-out-of-the-box 1/10 scale drifting.
- Super-tough four-wheel shaft drive.
- Powerful Nitro Star T3.0 engine with pull-start, aluminum tuned pipe, two-needle carburetor and two-stage air filter. Features a stealth black heat sink. Delivers 2.2 hp @ 31,000 rpm.
- 2.4GHz radio system with waterproof servos and electronic fail-safe.
- Factory-painted and trimmed ’69 Ford® Mustang RTR-X body with factory-applied decals.
- Adjustable oil shocks with progressive springs.
- Independent dual wishbone suspension with a large lower A-arm and solid upper camber links.
- Adjustable disc braking system.
- Adjustable, standard two-speed transmission.
- Removable, sealed radio box with body clips.
- Front foam bumper.
- Full ball bearings.
- “Grippy” X-Pattern “D” compound radial tires, factory-glued onto Work Meister S1 wheels.
- Multi-purpose wrench.
- Numerous hop-ups available, including aluminum-bodied shocks and Vintage tires and wheels.
Length: 17.3 in (440 mm), Width: 7.9 in (200 mm), Height (adj.): 4.7 in (120 mm) Requirements: Glow fuel with 20-25% nitromethane content and 18% (min.) oil content, Fuel bottle, Glow plug igniter, 4 “AA” batteries (for transmitter)