1/18 Micro RS4 1969 Mustang RTR-X RTR
Own Vaughn Gittin’s “Need for Speed” Mustang!
It may be small in size, but this RS4 is BIG on fun! Just like it’s 1/10 scale big brother, it comes with TWO sets of wheels and tires — one for drifting and one for racing! The licensed 1969 Ford Mustang body is painted and trimmed, and a 2.4GHz radio is included, for right-out-of-the-box action. Performance is premium as well, with an HPI 180-size motor, ESC, full-time 4WD belt drive and waterproof steering servo.
- Officially licensed replica of Vaughn Gittin Jr.’s 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X
- Two sets of wheels/tires included for Drift and Grip action!
- 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Front universal dogbones
- Rear straight axle for maximum drivetrain efficiency
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- EN-2 electronic speed control for total control
- 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- 6.0v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
- AC wall charger included for extra convenience
- 4 AA batteries included for transmitter
Length: 8.6 in (220 mm) Width: 4.1 in (105 mm) Height: 3.2 in (80 mm) Wheelbase: 5.5 in (140 mm)