1/12 Coyote DB 4WD RTR
All-out, all-day desert fun!
The 1/12 Coyote DB Desert Buggy is designed to be durable, driver-friendly...and ready for exciting off-road action! Features include a 15T Thunderbolt motor, ESC, TF-1 2-channel 27MHz radio system and a painted four-piece body with full rollcage, interior detail, two faux spare tires and two drivers, plus officially licensed Yokohama Geolandar tires.
- High-strength nylon tub chassis.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with steel dogbones.
- 15T Thunderbolt brushed motor.
- Threaded, adjustable oil shocks.
- Four-wheel independent suspension is equipped with realistic arms for great gripping power and scale looks.
- Adjustable slipper clutch protects the durable, brushless-ready drivetrain.
- Tough steel dogbones on all four corners.
- Tough metal gear differentials for strength and durability.
- High-strength front aluminum uprights and rear hubs.
- Front/rear skid plate bumpers.
- Adjustable body mounts.
- 1.9" (48 mm) wheels with 0.5" (12 mm) hex hubs.
- Full set of ball bearings.
Length: 21 in (533 mm) Width: 9.2 in (233 mm) Height: 6.4 in (162 mm) Wheelbase: 12.3 in (312 mm)