Kyosho Lazer ZX-6 4WD Kit
Adjustable off-road aggressor!
The evolution of the Lazer series is here!. A slim-design T6 aluminum chassis with adjustable battery and motor configurations allows the use of shorty or saddle packs. An advanced steering geometry greatly improves steering response and ride. Suspension mounts are machined aluminum and track/toe width is adjustable with the use of composite inserts. Take your races to the next level with the Lazer ZX-6!
Specifications:Length: 15.2 in (385 mm) Width: 9.8 in (248 mm) Height: 5.7 in (145 mm) Wheelbase: 10.9 in (278 mm) Weight (approx.): 3.6 lb (1,650 g) Requirements: 2-channel radio w/1 servo, Motor, ESC, Battery, Compatible charger, “AA” batteries, Tires, Tire inserts, Pinion gear, Polycarbonate paint, Building and track equipment
- Slim 7075 T6 milled hard-coated aluminum chassis with composite side guards
- Advanced steering geometry with aluminum rack
- One-piece bulkhead cap shock tower/camber link mount
- Sliding motor mount
- Tungsten ball-equipped differentials
- Adjustable motor/battery layout compatible with short or saddle packs
- Velvet-coated big bore aluminum shocks with one-piece aluminum caps
- X-Gear springs, ball diff grease, and hi-graphite grease
- Heavy-duty ring gears
- Cab-forward body and high flow rear wing