New! Kyosho Lazer ZX6.6 4WD Kit
Make the podium yours
With 3 finalists in the 4WD class A-Main final at the 2015 IFMAR Electric Off-Road World Championships, the LAZER ZX6 had the strongest representation of any make and claimed its place on the podium. The ZX6.6 is designed to meet the demands of the racing scene for more power and higher grip. Modifications to the slipper clutch and center gear give it more control on all surface conditions than ever before—keeping you firmly on the track to the podium.
Specifications:Length: 15.2 in (385mm) Width: 9.8 in (248mm) Height: 5.7 in (145mm) Wheelbase: 10.9 in (278mm) Weight: 3.6 lbs (1,650g) Requires: 2-Channel radio, ESC, motor, battery, charger and tires.
- Unassembled chassis kit set
- Clear body, wing
- Hex and cross wrenches
- 19T pinion gear
- Shaft-drive 4WD
- A7075-T6 grade Duralumin upper deck-less chassis
- Side plates to improve chassis rigidity
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with turnbuckle upper arms
- Precision universal swing shafts
- Tungsten carbide diff balls
- Aluminum steering crank system
- Bolt-on hex clamp hubs