Kyosho Scorpion 2014 2WD Kit
The classic off-road buggy, packed with upgrades!
The 1/10 scale, 2WD electric Scorpion 2014 2WD Kit brings the off-road classic into the 21st century, adding improvements like super-tough 6061 T6 aluminum components, aluminum oil shocks, high-grip tires and satin chrome wheels. Whether you’re a fan of the original or new to the off-road scene, the Scorpion 2014 2WD Kit delivers everything you expect from Kyosho – and more!
Specifications:Length: 15.7 in (398 mm) Width: 9.3 in (236 mm) Height: 5.7 in (145 mm), Wheelbase: 10.4 in (263 mm) Weight (approx.): 2.2 lb (985 g) Requirements: 2-channel radio w/1 servo, 27-30T 540-size motor, ESC, Battery, Compatible charger, “AA” batteries, Polycarbonate paint, Building and track equipment
- Countersunk 6061 T6 aluminum frame chassis allows screws to be placed flat.
- Lightweight design reduces the use of nuts and tapping screws.
- Scale details include a sharp nylon wing and a realistic driver figure.
- Clear polycarbonate body.
- Front/rear 6061 T6 aluminum suspension arms.
- 6061 T6 aluminum front/rear shock stays and subframe plate.
- Slipper clutch.
- Shock oil, grease and threadlocker.
- Radio box is compatible with most battery types.
- 48-pitch nylon/sintered alloy gears for low- and high-speed settings.
- Two-piece diecast aluminum gearbox with built-in diff gears.
- Hex screws used throughout.
- Full ball bearings.
- Compatible with the Ultima RB ball diff.
- L-shape hex wrench, cross wrench and shock wrench.