Kyosho® 1/8 Inferno MP9e TKI Brushless 4WD RTR
World Championship-winning performance!
Compatible with a wide variety of hop-ups, the 1/8 Inferno MP9e TKI Brushless 4WD RTR delivers incredible, World Championship-winning off-road performance! Features include a NEON8 brushless motor, VORTEX R8 brushless ESC, a Syncro KT-331P 2.4GHz radio system, oil shocks with gun metal finish shock towers, low-CG characteristics and more.
Specifications:Length: 19.3 in (490 mm) Width: 12.1 in (307 mm) Height: 7.1 in (180 mm) Wheelbase: 12.8 in (325 mm) Weight (approx.): 7.4 lb (3.4 kg) Requirements: Two 6-cell 4500mAh NiMH or 2S 4200mAh LiPo batteries with Deans® Ultra Plug® connectors, Battery charger, 4 “AA” batteries
- Factory-assembled chassis with preset control linkages.
- Full-time 4WD with 3-diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent suspension contributes to a low center of gravity.
- NEON8 2100kV brushless motor.
- VORTEX R8 brushless ESC.
- Syncro KT-331P 2.4GHz radio system with one high-torque waterproof servo and one 3-channel receiver.
- Factory-painted and trimmed body with bolt-on rear wing.
- Oil shocks with gunmetal finish shock towers.
- Suspension with bushings eliminates the use of E-rings for efficient maintenance and settings. Rear arms are fitted with mud guards to keep dirt out of the driveshafts and wheels.
- Easy-to-adjust motor mount with two top screws.
- Adjustable wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber.
- Compact front/rear diff units.
- Steel pinion gear.
- Compatible with a wide variety of Inferno hop-ups.
- Four L-shape hex wrenches: 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm and 3.0 mm.
- Large cross wrench.
- 17 mm wheel wrench.