New! Kyosho® Ultima SC6 Brushless 2WD RTR
Ready for race-spec competition!
The 1/10 scale, 2WD Ultima SC6 Brushless RTR delivers superior short course performance on command! Highlights include a one-piece dDrive ESC and brushless motor unit, an aluminum main chassis, Big Bore oil shocks, a KT-331P transmitter with LCD, an adjustable slipper clutch, painted body and much more.
Specifications:Length: 21.6 in (550 mm) Width: 11.6 in (296 mm) Height: 5.9 in (150 mm) Wheelbase: 13 in (330 mm) Weight (approx.): 4.4 lb (2000 g) Requirements: 6-cell NiMH battery, NiMH-compatible battery charger, 4 “AA” batteries, Track and maintenance equipment
- Aluminum mid-ship layout chassis, with flexible plastic side bumpers.
- Rear-wheel drive.
- dDrive brushless motor with integrated ESC.
- KT-331P transmitter with LCD screen, KR-331 receiver and a high-torque, waterproof KS-4031-06W steering servo.
- 0.03” (0.8 mm) thick painted, trimmed polycarbonate body.
- Big Bore aluminum oil shocks.
- Oil-filled gear differentials.
- Adjustable slipper clutch.
- 4.3” (110 mm) diameter, 1.7” (44 mm) wide high-grip block pattern tires with foam inserts.
- Plastic neon wheels.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.