New! Kyosho® 1/8 Suzuki S.R.T. RGV1992 Kit
Constructed for convenience and cornering!
A Semi-Direct Steering System allows the 1/8 Suzuki S.R.T. RGV1992 Kit to deliver realistic performance that’s easy to control! The included rider figure incorporates 13 different connections so that it hangs on to the bike as it leans into corners. Other highlights include a twin tube-style mainframe, an inverted fork front suspension, a rear suspension with asymmetrical swing arm, a chain drive system and display stand.
Specifications:Length: 10.6 in (270 mm) Width: 3.9 in (98 mm) Height: 7.5 in (190 mm) Wheelbase: 7.3 in (185 mm) Requirements: 2-channel radio with 1 steering servo, ESC, 6-cell 7.2V 1600mAh NiMH battery, NiMH-compatible charger, “AA” batteries for radio, Paint, Building and track equipment
- Recreates the S.R.T. RGV-G that competed in the 1991 Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix (WGP) 500 cc class and All Japan Road Race Championship.
- Le Mans DM20 motor with easy control characteristics.
- Unique Semi Direct Steering System (S.D.S.S.) enables full bank cornering.
- Chain drive system incorporates a sprocket and mini chain, similar to a full-size motorcycle.
- Decals with No. 55 and No. 5 racing numbers.
- Hanging On Racer rider figure incorporating 13 joints helps control steering.
- Twin tube-style mainframe optimizes space utilization with air cooling.
- Inverted front fork suspension.
- Rear suspension uses an asymmetrical swing arm with mono-shock friction damper.
- Display stand included.