Multiplex® Rockstar EP RR
Party with the Rockstar!
Experienced pilots will have a blast rocking out impressive 3D maneuvers with the 41” span, receiver-ready Rockstar biplane! The rigid, robust fuselage combines M-frame technology and Elapor foam construction. An aluminum motor mount and chrome-finished plastic spinner are just two of the quality features the Rockstar has to offer.
Specifications:Wingspan: 41 in (1050 mm), Length: 42 in (1060 mm), Weight: 63 oz (1800 g), Requirements: 5-channel (min.) radio and receiver, 14.8V (4S) 2600mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, Field and maintenance equipment
- Elapor® foam construction with carbon fiber components and M-frame technology.
- Wings with quick-release retainers.
- Powerful brushless motor.
- Factory-installed Hitec® HS-82MG metal gear servos.
- Aluminum motor mount and chrome spinner.
- Detailed cockpit and tinted canopy.
- Detachable tailplane and fin.