Multiplex® Pilatus® PC-6 Turbo-Porter BL RRs
Fly the record-setting STOL legend!
The Pilatus PC-6 Turbo Porter assembles quick and easy, and is sure to be a show-stopper at the field! Spans 49.2;” features lightweight Elapor foam construction, a brushless motor, brushless ESC, servos and superior scale details.
Specifications:Wingspan: 49.2 in (1250 mm) Wing Loading: 15.1 oz/ft² (46 g/dm²) Overall Length: 36.6 in (930 mm) Weight: 38.8 oz (1100 g) Requirements: 6-channel radio and receiver, 11.1V (3S) 2200mAh (min.) LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger
- Emulates the full-size, single-engine STOL (Short Take-Off & Landing) aircraft.
- Features Multiplex’s signature Elapor® foam construction, known for its light weight and durability.
- Flight-ready in less than 30 minutes, with preinstalled brushless motor, ESC and servos.
- Internal control surfaces, simulated rivets and panel lines, glazed cockpit and scale sprung undercarriage add to the Pilatus’ realistic appearance.
- Detachable wings and tail section make the Pilatus easy to transport.
- Amazingly agile in the air, capable of dazzling aerobatic maneuvers.