Draco CX EP 2.4GHz RTF
Super-stable — and ideal for indoors!
Ready to fly? So is the Draco CX. It comes with everything you need for a first flight — and eliminates everything that could slow you down. There's nothing to build, adjust or paint: the Draco CX is already fully assembled and flight-tested. The included 2.4GHz radio is more than dependable and easy to use; it's also a charger for the flight battery. That way, you can land, recharge and lift off again in minimum time. The Draco CX is ready-to-fly fast because it was designed to be, just like every other heli in the Nine Eagles hangar. And the reason for getting you in the air fast is simple: because that's where the fun is. Good flying!
- Twin, counter-rotating main blades make it ultra-stable, for easy flying and hovering.
- 3.7V 110mAh LiPo battery pack delivers up to ten minutes of flight time per charge.
- 4 "AA" batteries (for the transmitter).
- Screwdriver and instructions are also included – both are essential to any flight package!
- Completely assembled, fully featured and ready to fly!
- Compact, interference-free 2.4GHz radio system, with a built-in battery charger and dual rates.
- Two main drive motors.
- Preinstalled onboard gear.
Rotor Diameter: 7-3/8 in (188 mm) Overall Length: 8-3/8 in (213 mm) Weight: 0.95 oz (27 g) Requirements: Nothing!