Solo Pro V FP EP 2.4GHz RTF
The fast track to your first heli flight!
The Solo Pro V looks like the heli equivalent of a sports car: sleek, streamlined and ready for action. But it's also a heli that any beginner can fly and enjoy, and here's why. First, it doesn't require any flying experience; simple controls and stable flight make it a natural to learn on. Second, it doesn't require any building or painting experience. It comes out of the box completely assembled, and capped with a colorful fuselage. Third and finally, it's designed for your convenience. There's nothing else to buy; everything you need for a first flight is already in the box. And once the battery is charged, all you need to go is get behind the sticks…and fly!
- Twin, counter-rotating main blades make it ultra-stable, for easy flying and hovering.
- 3.7V 120mAh LiPo battery pack delivers up to ten minutes of flight time per charge.
- 4 "AA" batteries (for the transmitter).
- Screwdriver and instructions are also included – both are essential to any flight package!
- Ready-to-fly, and loaded with factory-equipped features!
- Compact, interference-free 2.4GHz radio system. Includes a built-in battery charger and dual rates.
- A 45° flybar increases stability, making the Solo Pro V even easier to fly than other fixed-pitch helis with stock flybars.
- Main and tail motors comprise the power system.
- Preinstalled onboard gear.
Rotor Diameter: 7-1/2 in (190 mm) Overall Length: 8-1/8 in (229 mm) Weight: 0.95 oz (27 g) Requirements: Nothing!
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636