Bravo SX FP EP 2.4GHz RTF
Sophisticated looks – simple, stable control!
The Bravo SX FP EP 2.4GHz RTF looks like the sleek corporate and commuter helis seen in big city skies. But the truth is, it's designed for small fields, in-home use and first-time heli pilots. It's stable and easy to operate, with a dual-rate radio. And because it's assembled and complete, new pilots can be on the flight line and flight-ready fast!
- Factory-finished and attached fuselage
- Factory-installed blades, motors and other onboard gear.
- 4 "AA" batteries, a screwdriver and instructions complete the list of flight essentials.
- Compact 2.4GHz radio system for interference-free control. Includes dual rates and a built-in battery charger.
- The main blades and tail rotor and driven by different motors. This enables you to control the two functions independently.
- Twin LED landing lights add realistic looks.
- Fixed pitch (FP) helis with stock flybars are stable. However, this FP heli is equipped with a 45° flybar which increases stability, making them even easier to fly.
Rotor Diameter: 7-1/2 in (190 mm) Overall Length: 9 in (229 mm) Weight: 1.15 oz (33 g) Power System: main & tail motors Requires: Nothing!
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636