Drift Spec Sensored Brushless System
1/10 Scale drifting perfected
This system is the total drifting package all in one. It’s pre-loaded with a user profile that optimizes drifting performance, but it also allows for easy on-board adjustability so you can customize the throttle and brake. Couple that with the totally rebuildable 13.5T Sensored Brushless motor and you’ve got a winning combination for any track.
Drift Spec Sensored Brushless ESC with:
- On board drag brake, dead band, minimum drive, reverse and drive frequency settings.
- Heavy-duty 2A BEC for high-torque, single-servo applications.
- NovaBrakes for consistent braking under all conditions.
- Thermal overload protections.
- Sensors for better torque and low-speed drive control.
- One-touch setup.
- Built-in 6V output for fan or other items.
- Sealed case.
- Aluminum Heat Sink.
Rebuildable 13.5T sensored motor with:
- Sintered neodymium rotor.
- 540 size, 1/8” (0.125”) shaft diameter.
- 120 day limited warranty through Novak from date of purchase.
Esc:Input Cells: 2S LiPo. Size: 1.15 x 0.95 x 0.66 in (29 x 24.3 x 16.8 mm) On Resistance: 0.0011 ohms @ 25°C trans. Temperature BEC: 6V DC/2A Wire Size: 14 G copper strand silicone wire Plugs: Tamiya®-style battery and gold-plated bullet motor plugs.
Motor:Number of turns: 13.5 Design: Sensored Motor Size (540): 2.1 x 1.4 in (52.8 x 35.8 mm) Weight: 6.3oz (180g) Shaft diameter: 1/8 (0.125) in (3.2 mm) Rotor: Sintered neodymium