Novak Edge 2S/Ballistic Brushless Systems
Get a winning Edge
Edge out the competition with systems featuring an ESC that’s perfect for all types of racing! The Edge 2S’s compact size lets you use it in applications where space is tight. On-board programming and Plug-and-Play setup make it easy to operate, and 12 adjustable parameters allow for complete customization.
Dimensions: 1.2” x 1” x 0.7” (29 mm x 24.3 mm x 16.8 mm), Weight (w/o Wires): 0.7 oz (19.5 g), Input Voltage: 4-7 cell NiMHs or 2S LiPos/LiFes, Motor Limit: 540 (10.5T+) sensored brushless motors & 380 sensored brushless motors, BEC: 6V/2A, On Resistance: 0.00057 ohms @ 25° trans. temp., Status LEDs: Five, Voltage Cut-Offs: 6.25V (LiPo) / 4.75V (LiFe), Power Wires: 14AWG super-flex copper-strand silicone wire,
Dimensions: 2.1” x 1.4” (52.6 mm x 35.8 mm), Weight: 6.6 oz (187 g), Shaft Diameter: 0.13” (3.2 mm)
All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
- 6V/5A BEC for high-powered servos.
- One-touch programming interface with five colored status LEDs.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Ideal for 2WD short-course, off-road, on-road and Sportsman-class racing.
- Twelve adjustable parameters.
- LiPo/LiFe voltage cut-off circuitry.
- NovaBrakes offer smooth, controlled braking under any condition.
Edge 2S ESC Features
- Completely rebuildable and compatible with countless upgrade and replacement parts.
- Easy-to-adjust timing assembly.
- 0.5” (12.3 mm) nickel-plated sintered Neodymium rotor maximizes performance in high-temperature conditions.
- 0.125” (3.2 mm) pinion shaft accepts all existing pinion gears.
- Sensor-based for excellent torque and low-speed driveability.
- Color-coded hand-wound stator identifies the number of winds.
- Heavy-duty solder tabs.
- Common Motor & ESC Features: 1 year limited warranty through Novak from the date of purchase.