Novak Vulcan Outlaw Brushless Motors
Motors so powerful, you’ll want one of each.
Outlaw motors take motor power past the fringes of spec legality. With ultra-low resistance stators and the maximum wiring fill, these motors are designed for one thing: power. With the Outlaw’s high quality components, easy maintenance and incredible performance, it’s the only motor you want on any track where the rules are more like guidelines. And, with four different winding levels, there’s a Novak Outlaw motor for nearly every application.
Specifications:Size (540): 2.07 x 1.41 in (52.6 x 35.8 mm) Weight: 6.1 oz (173g) Shaft Diameter: 1.25 in (31.7 mm) Magnetic Material: High-Strength Sintered Neodymium Sensored: Yes. Front Bearing Size: 1/2 x 3/16" (12.7 x 4.8mm) Design: Sensored, 2-pole Kv (unloaded): 4,200 (#3630), 3,300 (#3633), 2,200 (#3637), 1,850 (#3638) Requires: Compatible ESC such as the Novak #1756 Pulse V2, #1730 Impact, #1747 GTB 3, and #1851 EDGE 2S
- High RPM stator hand wound with Red Wire
- Single-piece can with large cooling vents
- All systems sensored for optimal torque and drive ability
- Rebuildable design for easy part switch outs
- Adjustable motor timing for fine-tuned motor feel and power
- Shielded sensor harness with silicone-sealed gasket
- Oversized front bearing for improved load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated sintered Neodymium rotor with 0.125” pinion shaft
- 1 year limited warranty through Novak from the date of purchase.