Novak Vulcan Spec Brushless Motors
Legally, the best you can get.
Vulcan Spec motors take motor power to the very fringe of spec legality. With high-RPM stators and the maximum wiring gauge permitted, these motors are designed to deliver every ounce of power the rules will allow. High-quality steel stators, American-made 99% copper Red Wire, large cooling vents and precise tuning rotors combine to deliver the best spec motor on the market. Although there is a lot of competition in the market, the Vulcan line of racing spec and mod motors are one of the few, if not only, that are designed, hand-wound, assembled, and tested in the USA. They also use American copper wire for maximum performance. Their motors are completely rebuildable and Tower Hobbies sells a full line of replacement components.
Specifications:Size (540): 2.07 x 1.41 in (52.6 x 35.8 mm) Weight: 6.1 oz (173g) Shaft Diameter: 1.25 in (31.7 mm) Magnetic Material: High-Strength Sintered Neodymium Sensored: Yes. Kv (unloaded): 4,200 (#3640), 3,300 (#3643), 2,200 (#3647), 1,850 (#3648) Design: Sensored, 2-pole Stator Insert Color: Blue (#3640), Orange (#3643), Yellow (#3647), Green (#3648) Front Bearing Size: 1/2 x 3/16" (12.7 x 4.8mm) Requires: Compatible ESC such as the Novak #1756 Pulse V2, #1730 Impact, #1747 GTB 3, and #1851 EDGE 2S
- High RPM stator hand wound with Red Wire
- ROAR Approved
- Single-piece can with large cooling vents
- All systems sensored for optimal torque and drive ability
- Rebuildable design for easy part switch outs
- Adjustable motor timing for optimum performance
- Shielded sensor harness with silicone-sealed gasket
- Oversized front bearing for improved load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated sintered Neodymium rotor with 0.125” pinion shaft
- 1 year limited warranty through Novak from the date of purchase.
- Available in 10.5, 13.5, 17.5 and 21.5 T windings