1/8 Ultra GTP2 Nitro 4WD RTR
A rugged pavement pounder!
A 1/8 scale on-roader with pavement-pounding performance! This ready-to-run speed demon comes with a Force .28 engine and AM radio system, plus assembled shocks, a double wishbone suspension and a painted polycarbonate body. Add 12 “AA” batteries and glow fuel, and you’re all set!
- 0.12” (3 mm) thick blue anodized aluminum chassis.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Dual Force .28 cu. in. (4.6 cc) pull-start engine with a Picco 91007 glow plug, tuned pipe and header.
- Painted, highly detailed M-type polycarbonate body.
- Four coil-over oil shocks.
- Front/rear double wishbone suspension with front pivot balls and a front anti-roll bar.
Length: 19.3 in (490 mm), Width: 7.9 in (200 mm), Height: 7 in (178 mm), Wheelbase: 12.8 in (324 mm), Weight (approx.): 7.7 lb (3,493 g), Requirements: Glow fuel with 20% nitromethane and 16% lubricant, One “C” battery (for the glow starter), 12 “AA” batteries (for the radio), Fuel bottle, Track equipment