Ofna 1/8 Hyper SSe Brushless 4WD RTR
Built for aggressive off-roading!
The 1/8 Hyper SSe is an aggressive off-roader with high-performance brushless power, 17 mm big bore oil shocks and a KPSS kingpin suspension set-up. Other highlights include a radical front suspension design for optimum steering, a painted body with high-impact nylon wing and more.
Specifications:Length: 19.8 in (510 mm) • Width: 12 in (308 mm) • Height: 7.2 in (180 mm) • Weight: 7.1 lb (3,221 g) Requirements: 2S-4S LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger
- High-performance brushless electric motor.
- High-performance speed controller.
- KPSS kingpin suspension.
- Molded battery tray with three quick-release straps.
- 2.4GHz radio system.
- CNC orange anodized aluminum motor mount and shock towers.
- Rubber-sealed bearings.
- Radical front suspension design for optimum steering.
- Big bore shocks with threaded bodies.
- Metal gear steering servo.
- Orange countersunk aluminum chassis.
- Painted and trimmed body with high-impact nylon wing.
- Steering servo mount with enclosed receiver box.
- 3 oil-filled differentials.
- Adjustable turnbuckles for camber & steering.
- Front and rear sway bars.
- Mud deflectors.
- Buggy racing tires and white dish wheels.