1/8 Hyper GT Nitro 4WD RTRs
Optimized for on-road racing!
On-road racing doesn’t get easier to enjoy than with 1/8 Hyper GT Nitro 4WD RTRs from Ofna! Both come with powerful .28 big block engines for blistering speeds, a kingpin hub suspension for optimal clearance, semi-slick tires for superior traction and Black Mesh wheels for sleek, eye-catching looks.
- 0.1” (3 mm) countersunk orange chassis.
- High-performance Hyper .28 big block engine with polished tuned pipe.
- 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system with metal gear servo and 3-channel 2.4GHz receiver.
- Painted rally car body.
- Black coated 0.7” (17 mm) Big Bore short stroke shocks with 0.2” (4 mm) shafts.
- 0.2” (4 mm) orange aluminum shock towers.
- 2-speed steel gear transmission.
- Front K.P.S.S. steering; rear over-hub kingpin steering.
- One-piece radio tray.
- Front upper arms with sliding camber lock.
- Solid front/rear arms for less suspension flex.
- Two oil-filled differentials.
- Center/rear steel dogbones.
- Front CVAs.
- Steel bevel and pinion gear.
- High-impact front bumper.
- Adjustable turnbuckles.
- Captured hinge pins.
- Orange aluminum anodized parts.
- 0.1” (2 mm) front sway bar.
- 0.11” (2.8 mm) rear sway bar.
- Rubber-sealed bearings.
- High-grip, semi-slick tires.
- Black Mesh wheels.
Length: 21.4 in (543 mm), Width: 12.2 in (310 mm), Height: 7.3 in (184 mm), Weight: 8.2 lb (3,697 g), Wheelbase: 12.9 in (328 mm), Front Track: 12 in (306 mm), Rear Track: 12.1 in (308 mm) Requirements: 5-cell 1700mAh (min.) NiMH hump Rx pack, NiMH-compatible charger and 8 “AA” batteries