New! O.S. 46AX II ABL w/Muffler
Great Fall Rebate
$10 Merchandise Certificate
Plentiful power for sport and aerobatic aircraft!
Experience the all-out power of the O.S. 46AX II ABL w/Muffler! Features include a squared-off E-3071 Power Box muffler, a 40K carburetor with a rear angled needle valve, a ball bearing-supported crankshaft and an A3 glow plug.
Specifications:Displacement: 0.46 cu. in. (7.5 cc) Output: 1.67 hp @ 16,000 rpm RPM Range: 2,000-17,000 Weight (w/o Muffler): 13.3 oz (378 g) Bore: 0.9 in (22 mm) Stroke: 0.8 in (19.6 mm) Requirements: Glow fuel containing 5-20% nitromethane content and at least 16% lubricant content, Propeller (10.5x6, 11x6-8, 12x6-7 are recommended; use 10x6 for break-in)
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft.
- A3 glow plug.
- Two 0.1" x 1.4" (3 x 35 mm) cap head muffler screws.
- 2-year limited Hobby Services warranty beginning at the date of purchase.
- Side exhaust.
- Advanced Bi-metallic Liner process uses a double layer of plating material, rather than one thick layer. This helps the metal to bond to the cylinder and is more durable. The process is also more consistent, resulting in a more precise fit between the sleeve and the piston for better compression and longer life.
- E-3071 Power Box™ muffler with a squared-off shape enables it to fit in a wide variety of cowls.
- 40K carburetor with rear angled needle valve for added safety.