FS110-a Ringed Four Stroke Engines
Maximum Muscle – Minimum Mess!
The FS110-a doesn't compromise on performance, delivering 12.5% more power than the FS-91SII in the same space! Engine blow-by is trapped and re-used to lubricate the working parts inside – meaning there are no more messy cowls or leaks to clean up. What's left is a first-rate engine that sets new standards and exceeds all expectations.
- Also available in a Pumped version
- The adjustable F-5040 muffler can be rotated 360° and moved in or out for a perfect fit.
- Features the same mounting bolt pattern as the FS-91SII for easy replacement.
- A reversible carb and narrower camshaft housing simplify installation.
- Tighter tolerances and updated engineering reduce maintenance and ease set-up.
- Delivers more performance power to sport pilots and more realistic flight to scale pilots.
Displacement: 1.10 cu in (18.0 cc) Bore: 1.196 in (30.4 mm) Stroke: 0.976 in (24.8 mm) Weight w/muffler: 21.5 oz (672 g) Practical rpm range: 2,000-11,000 Output: 1.8 hp @ 10,000 rpm Requires: 5-20% nitro fuel with at least 18% lubricant content Prop
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636