MORE POWER for 50 cc class aircraft
The GT60 is everything 50 cc fliers want in a gasoline engine — durable, efficient, easy to operate and high performance. A liner-less cylinder makes the engine light, makes it cool faster and gives better exhaust-scavenging characteristics. Plus, its throttle times make the GT60 the choice for 3D flying, delivering power when you need it.
- Quick-starting IG-02 electric ignition system uses 4-6 cell NiCds/NiMHs or 2-cell LiPos.
- Rear-mounted Walbro® carburetor is custom-designed for the GT60.
- Connecting rod features needle roller bearings at both ends.
- Angled spark plug allows easy installation in tight spaces.
- Recommended prop sizes: 22x8, 22x10, 23x8, 24x8, 24x10.
Displacement: 3.65 in3 (59.91 cc), Bore: 1.732 in (44 mm), Stroke: 1.551 in (3.94 mm), Practical RPM: 1,600-8,000, Output: 6 hp @ 7,000 rpm, Engine Weight: 49.38 oz (1,400 g), Ignition Module Weight: 3.7 oz (105 g)