GT15HZ Gasoline Helicopter
Keep your heli flying longer
Fuel up with regular unleaded and fly your .90 size helicopter for a full hour on one 600cc tank. The GT15HZ gives you the flying time you need to practice 3D flight, train new pilots or simply enjoy a day at the flight park. These engines come loaded with custom parts designed for helicopters, like the IG-05 ignition module and a Walbro® carburetor. See the difference that a GT15HZ can make in your flying times today.
- Compact — fits most .90-size helis with only minor modifications.
- Offers outstanding fuel economy.
- Runs consistently without constant pre-flight adjustments.
- O.S./Walbro®-developed pumper carb ensures consistent performance regardless of attitude, altitude or fuel level.
- Features the IG-05 Ignition Module that is designed specifically for helis.
- The IG-05 Ignition Module arrives with a straight plug cap for easy installation. It's compatible with a wide range of battery chemistries, including NiCd or NiMH, LiPo and LiFe packs.
Displacement: 0.9 in3 (14.95 cc), Bore: 0.9 in (22.7 mm), Stroke: 1.0 in (24.8mm), Practical RPM: 2,000-16,000, Output: 2.6 hp @ 14,000 rpm, Engine Weight: 24.9 oz (706 g), Ignition Module Weight: 3.2 oz (92 g)
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636