Ideal for F3C, the 91HZ Ringed delivers the high-end power and hovering stability required to execute competition-level heli maneuvers. Now features a 61-E carburetor for improved performance!
- Ideal for F3C aerobatic competition.
- Rectangular heat sink allows engine to be enclosed entirely inside a cooling shroud.
- 61-E carburetor features a thermal insulator to absorb heat. A needle valve control lever allows you to control the mixture from your transmitter.
- Piston and ball bearing-supported crankshaft are designed for reduced vibration improved torque stability across the entire RPM range.
- Heat sink-type backplate.
- Two-year limited manufacturer warranty.
Displacement: 0.91 cu. in. (14.95 cc), Bore: 1.09 in. (27.7 mm), Stroke: 0.98 in. (24.8 mm), Output: 3.4 hp @ 15,000 rpm, Practical RPM Range: 2,000-16,000 rpm, Weight (w/o muffler): 1.36 lb (618 g), Requires: 10%-30% nitro fuel with at least 18% lubricant, Field equipment and Muffler (depending on heli)