12XZ Speed Spec III ABL
Superior Speed Spec performance!
O.S. engineers have taken superior Speed Spec performance to the next level! In addition to smoother acceleration from idle to full throttle, the 12XZ Speed Spec III also has increased low-to mid-range torque. Don't worry: the impressive top end speed remains the same!
The O.S. 12XZ Speed Spec III wins the 2012 Japan Nats in its debut!The 1/10 Scale GP Touring Car Japan Nats was held September 7-9 at the Mie Prefecture circuit in Hokusei. Even with intermittent rain on the final day, Takaaki Shimo took home the championship for the second time in 5 years. One of the major factors in his victory was equipping his car with the O.S. 12XZ Speed Spec III engine — it produced the power and speed needed to stay ahead of the competition, along with improved fuel mileage that allowed Shimo to plan his pit stops more efficiently. These are just some of the advantages you'll enjoy in your own racing when you mount a 12XZ Speed Spec III engine in your car!
- The head button's design has been optimized for better performance and improved acceleration.
- The cylinder liner and piston have been redesigned to improve mid-speed torque and fuel mileage.
- The shape of the mixture control slide valve allows for a smoother flow of fuel and air.
- Available separately is the T-1070SC L52 Muffler, which has been tuned to match the 12XZ Speed Spec III engine.
- Includes: 12F2(B) carburetor, RP6 glow plug, exhaust seal ring, dust cap set, 5.5 mm red carb reducer.
Displacement: 0.128 cu in (2.1 cc), Output: 1.73 hp @ 35,000 rpm, RPM Range: 5,000-44,000, Weight: 7.9 oz (225 g), Bore: 0.543 in (13.8 mm), Stroke: 0.55 in (14.0 mm), Requirements: Car blend glow fuel with 10-30% nitromethane content, Air filter and exhaust (depending on vehicle), Glow starter and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636