O.S. 15CV-X ABL
The compact competitor for 1/10 scale racing.
In racing, you need to stay cool when the action is hot, and the 15CV-X is ready. Its unique, square, V-head has a lower profile but more surface area for improved heat dissipation. Impressive power and a built-in recoil starter make it a great choice for fast, clean starts in the pits and powerful starts off the line.
Specifications:Displacement: 0.152 in³ (2.49 cc) Output: 0.67 hp @ 29,000 rpm RPM Range: 3,000-30,000 Weight: 9.3 oz (266 g) Bore: 0.598 in (15.2 mm) Stroke: 0.539 in (13.7 mm) Requirements: Glow fuel with 10-30% nitro content (20% recommended for break-in), Exhaust system (depending on the vehicle), Glow starter, Fuel tubing, Track equipment
- Dual bearings minimize friction and wear for longer life and smoother operation.
- Exclusive ABL (Advanced Bimetallic Liner) offers superior wear protection and unbreakable bond with the brass cylinder sleeve.
- Built-in recoil starter eliminates the need for a starter units and batteries.
- Heavy-duty Super 102 air cleaner features three specially treated elements which filter out damaging dust and dirt without interfering with aeration. Durable rubber body mounts easily, creating a positive seal.
- Easy-to-tune Type 10E-R rotary carb features a screwdriver-adjustable high-speed needle and throttle stop screw plus a mixture control valve. Protective rubber boot ensures smooth, scratch-free operation.