21VG is designed to deliver speed at need or power on demand, and that makes them ideal choices for buggies, truggies and trucks alike. Drop in a 21VG and you have a power plant that can meet — and beat — the competition now. Famous O.S. durability ensures you'll keep doing it for a long time to come.
- 3-port cylinder liner.
- Double-bushed, knife-edged conrod.
- Dual-needle, 21F slide-valve carb for easy adjustment and smooth, linear acceleration.
- Rear exhaust design.
- Both include: a #8 glow plug and an exhaust seal ring.
- 1/4 -28 1-piece pilot (SG) crankshaft perfect for Centax-type clutches.
- 8-fin, machined aluminum “Tornado” cylinder heat for high-capacity cooling.
- ABL (Advanced Bi-Metallic Liner) for tighter seals, less wear and longer life.
- Machined aluminum piston.
Displacement: 0.211 cu in (3.46 cc)
Output: 2.0 hp @ 30000 rpm
Practical RPM: 3000-36000
Bore: 0.654 in (16.6 mm)
Stroke: 0.630 in (16.0 mm)
Requirements: Manifold and muffler or tuned pipe, and Fuel with 10-30% nitro and at least 16% oil content
All prices, pictures, promotions and descriptions are subject to change. Tower Hobbies maintains no responsibility for inadvertent errors.