- Ultra-lightweight, anodized aluminum handles with comfortable, diamond-pattern grips, three-sided flat surfaces and laser-etched logo/size information.
- End caps with rubber o-rings allow for easy palm rotation.
High-quality O.S. Speed Tools are precisely engineered to the exceptional standards for which O.S. is famous. All feature ultra-lightweight, anodized aluminum handles with comfortable, diamond-pattern grips; end caps with rubber o-rings for easy palm rotation and laser-etched size information.
- Speed Plug Wrench
- Speed Fly Wheel Key / Centax Gauge
- Speed Clutch Wrench & Centax Adjuster
- Speed Flywheel Puller
- Speed Drivers
- 8mm clutch spinner nut extended plug side with a locking mechanism to hold the plug while removing or installing.
- Convenient way to install and remove a flywheel
- Includes a Centax clutch clearance gauge measuring tool in one
- Designed for 2-, 3- and 4-pin style flywheel clutch systems commonly used in on-road and off-road
- Centax clutch clearance gauge tool allows you to instantly measure the clutch gap which covers .3, .4, .5, .6, .7, .8 and .9mm for .12 to .30 size engines.
- Fits all Centax clutch systems to adjust clutch springs
- Fine adjustments to the spring tension can be made with ease to ensure perfect race settings for .12 to .30 size engines
- Includes a 10mm wrench for tightening the flywheel nut
- Allows for easy flywheel removal without damaging the flywheel or marring the engine crankcase
- Heavy duty CNC hard anodized aluminum tool fits .12, .15, .18, .21, .28, .30 size flywheels for on-road or off-road
- Handles on Wrenches and Ball Drivers also feature indicating grooves for easy tip size identification.
- Retractable, spring steel tips simplify storage and size adjustment.
All prices, pictures, promotions and descriptions are subject to change. Tower Hobbies maintains no responsibility for inadvertent errors.
Copyright © 2010 -
All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.