Phoenix Model® Stuka Ju 87 GP/EP ARF
A high-flying scale ace!
Impressively sized with a 75.2” wingspan, the Phoenix Model Stuka Ju 87 ARF gives you the option to fly with glow, gasoline or electric power. Features a two-piece wing, high-quality balsa/ply construction, a full-depth cockpit and instrument panel, pilot figures, spinner and a complete hardware package.
Specifications:Wingspan: 75.2 in (1910 mm), Wing Area: 936 in² (60.4 dm²), Wing Loading: 26.5 oz/ft² (81 g/dm²), Weight: 10.8-11.9 lb (4.9-5.4 kg), Length: 60 in (1522 mm), Requirements: 6+ channel radio with 9 standard servos, 2-stroke 1.20 or 4-stroke 1.40 glow engine or 20 cc gasoline engine or RimFire™ 1.20 outrunner brushless motor, 120-160A ESC, 5-6S 5500-6000mAh LiPo battery and charger, 4.8-6.0V 1200-2000mAh NiMH battery and Propeller
- Strong, lightweight and high-quality balsa/ply construction.
- Superb flight characteristics and an accurate scale outline.
- Compatible with glow, gasoline and electric power set-ups.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and set-up.
- Full-depth cockpit and instrument panel.
- Pilot figures and spinner included.
- High-quality hardware package