Phoenix Model® Turbo Beaver GP/EP ARF
A superb scale version of the civilian favorite!
The Phoenix Model Turbo Beaver boasts a 74.8” wingspan and a lifelike scale presence that’s sure to satisfy fans of this classic civilian flier! Compatible with glow, electric and gasoline power, this ARF offers excellent flight characteristics, high-quality film covering, functional scale cockpit doors with spring-loaded hatches, a fiberglass cowl, painted pilot figure and much, much more.
Specifications:Wingspan: 74.8 in (1900 mm), Wing Area: 671 in² (43.3 dm²), Wing Loading: 34.4 oz/ft² (105 g/dm²), Weight: 10.1-11 lb (4.6-5.0 kg), Length: 56.2 in (1428 mm), Requirements: 6+ channel radio with 7 standard servos, 2-stroke .91 glow or 15 cc gasoline engine or RimFire™ .80 outrunner brushless motor, 60-100A ESC, 6S 4000-5500mAh LiPo battery and charger, 4.8-6.0V 2000mAh NiMH receiver battery and Propeller
- Superb flight characteristics, plus an accurate scale outline!
- Compatible with glow, gasoline and electric power options.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Functional scale cockpit doors with spring-loaded hatches.
- Functional panel flaps.
- Scale outline is enhanced by the lightweight fiberglass cowl.
- Painted pilot figure.
- High-quality hardware package included.