Phoenix Model® Waco F5C GP/EP ARF
Three power options – one incredible plane!
Spanning 63”, the Waco F5C ARF is compatible with glow, gasoline or electric power – and it delivers impressive performance with all three! Features top-quality balsa/ply construction, high-quality film covering, a detailed instrument panel, two pilot figures, a removable hatch and a complete hardware package.
Specifications:Wingspan: 63 in (1600 mm), Length: 49.2 in (1250 mm), Weight: 10.1-11.2 lb (4.6-5.1 kg), Requirements: 4+ channel radio with 5 high-torque servos, 2-stroke .91 glow or 15 cc gasoline engine or RimFire .80 outrunner brushless motor, 60-100A ESC, 6S 4000-5500mAh LiPo battery and charger, 4.8-6V 800-1200mAh NiMH receiver battery and Propeller
- Superb flight characteristics, plus an accurate scale outline!
- Compatible with glow, gasoline or electric power.
- Top-quality balsa/plywood construction.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Removable radio hatch.
- Detailed instrument panel.
- Two painted pilot figures.
- Complete hardware package.