Phoenix Model Sonic Mk2 High-Wing GP/EP ARF
A sound value in a high-wing trainer!
The 52.7” span Sonic Mk2 GP/EP ARF is the high-wing trainer that’s also a sound value! Compatible with glow or electric set-ups, this ARF arrives with semi-symmetrical maneuverability, high-quality film covering, handcrafted balsa and ply construction, wings with NACA airfoils, a plastic spinner and a complete hardware package.
Specifications:Wingspan: 52.7 in (1340 mm), Wing Area: 418.5 in2 (27 dm2), Wing Loading: 25.9 oz/ft2 (79 g/dm2), Weight: 63.5-70.5 oz (1800-2000 g), Length: 40.9 in (1040 mm) Requirements: 4+ channel radio with 5 standard servos, .25-.32 2-stroke glow engine or 42-50-800 outrunner brushless motor, 30-40A brushless ESC, 11.1V (3S) 2000-3000mAh LiPo battery & charger, 4.8-6V 800-1200mAh NiMH receiver battery and Propeller
- A high-wing design makes this trainer extra-easy to fly!
- Compatible with glow or electric power.
- Semi-symmetrical maneuverability.
- Expertly handcrafted lightweight balsa and ply construction.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Wings with NACA airfoils.
- 2.1” (53 mm) plastic spinner.
- High-quality hardware package.