Phoenix Model® Sonic Mk2 Low-Wing GP/EP ARF
The “step up” you’ve been searching for!
Ideal for pilots looking to “step up” from trainers, the 52.7” span Sonic Mk2 Low-Wing GP/EP ARF delivers impressive sport performance with glow or electric power! It can be flight-ready in 1-2 hours, thanks to strong and lightweight balsa/ply construction, high-quality film covering and a top-notch hardware package.
Specifications:Wingspan: 52.7 in (1340 mm), Wing Area: 418.5 in (27 dm2), Wing Loading: 25.9 in/ft2 (79 g/dm2), Weight: 63.5-70.5 oz (1800-2000 g), Length: 40.9 in (1040 mm), Requirements: 4+ channel radio with 5 standard servos, .25-.32 2-stroke glow engine or 42-50-800 outrunner brushless motor, 30-40A brushless ESC, 11.1V (3S) 2000-3000mAh LiPo battery & charger, 4.8-6V 800-1200mAh NiMH receiver battery and Propeller
- Low-wing design makes it ideal for intermediates and experienced sport pilots alike!
- Impressive performance with glow or electric power.
- Assembles in 1-2 hours.
- Strong, lightweight balsa/ply construction.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- 0.8” x 1.7” (21 mm x 42 mm) servo mount.
- Plastic 2.1” (53 mm) spinner.
- High-quality hardware package.