Phoenix Model Sbach GP/EP ARF
Flies just like the full-size!
The Phoenix Model Sbach is designed to look just like its high-performance bigger brother. It handles extreme aerobatics that would put most planes to shame. Plus, it’s ready to accept either glow or electric power systems and, since it’s an ARF assembly can be completed in just a few hours. Choose a solid power system and get the Sbach in the air today!
Specifications:Wingspan: 55.3 in (1405 mm) Length: 55.3 in (1405 mm) Weight: 6-6.6 lbs (2.8-3 kg) Requires: 4-channel radio w/5 servos, 2-stroke .46-.55 or 4-stroke .52 engine and fuel or RimFire™ .46-.55 outrunner brushless motor, 50-80A ESC, 3S-6S 4000-5500mAh LiPo battery & charger
- Compatible with glow or electric setups
- Capable of extreme acrobatics
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy assembly and transport
- Removable canopy for easy radio gear set-ups and LiPo battery changes
- Extremely lightweight laser-cut all-wood construction
- Pre-painted pilot figure
- Full assembly hardware