Phoenix Model Stinson GP/EP ARF
Superior high-wing handling!
Just like its full-size brother, the Phoenix Model Stinson is designed with smooth, easy flights in mind. It’s not a trainer but its high, broad wing delivers a stable flight pattern with lots of give. Fly glow or electric setups and enjoy hours of fun flights!
Specifications:Wingspan: 63 in (1600 mm) Length: 53.5 in (1360 mm) Weight: 5.5-5.9 lbs (2500-2700g) Requires: 4-channel radio w/5 servos, 2-stroke .46-.55 or 4-stroke .52-.61 engine and fuel or RimFire™ .46-.55 outrunner brushless motor, 50-70A ESC, 3S-4S 4000-5000mAh LiPo battery & charger
- Compatible with glow or electric setups
- High-wing increases stability
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport
- Removable canopy for easy radio gear set-ups and LiPo battery changes
- Strong lightweight construction
- Pre-painted pilot figure
- Full assembly hardware