Phoenix Model Giles 202 GP/EP ARF
Amazing aerobatics, affordably priced!
The 53" span Phoenix Model Giles 202 ARF makes aerobatic flight affordable! Features traditional balsa and ply construction, attractive Oracover trim schemes, dual-servo aileron control, a painted fiberglass cowl, a painted pilot figure and more.
Specifications:Length: 53.9 in (1380 mm) RTF Weight: (approx.): 6.1 lb (2780 g) Wingspan: 53.1 in (1350 mm)
Common Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 6 in. (152 mm) servo extension, Y-harness, 2 in. (51 mm) spinner, 0.25 in. (6 mm) foam rubber padding, Building and field equipment
GP ARF Requirements: .46 (7.5 cc) 2-stroke or .53 (8.7 cc) 4-stroke engine, Standard muffler, Five 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos, 11x6 propeller, 3’ (914 mm) medium fuel tubing, Glow fuel
EP ARF Requirements: ElectriFly® RimFire™ .46 outrunner brushless motor (GPMG4725), 60A brushless ESC, Four 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos, 12x8 or 13x6.5 electric prop, 14.8V (4S) 4000mAh (min.) 30C LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger
- Nylon motor/engine mount.
- Complete hardware package.
- Clear canopy with pilot figure.
- Painted fiberglass wheel pants.
- Dual-servo aileron controlled.
- Built-up balsa and plywood construction.
- Factory-applied Oracover® film with a white, red, yellow and blue trim scheme.
- Two-piece wood wings (must be joined before installation).
- Easy-access, plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Painted fiberglass cowling.
- Pre-bent 3/16 in. (4 mm) aluminum landing gear with 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) treaded rubber main wheels and one 1 in. (25 mm) rubber tail wheel with pre-bent 0.078 in. (2 mm) thick wire.