Phoenix Model Extra 300S GP/EP ARF
$10 Gift Certificate & Free Folding Knife!
The scale aerobatic classic, now available in a GP/EP version!
The 56.8" span Phoenix Model Extra 300S ARF combines gleaming good looks with top-tier features. Highlights include traditional balsa/plywood construction, dual-servo aileron control, an attractive red-and-white trim scheme, painted fiberglass parts and a painted pilot figure.
Specifications:Length: 50.3 in (1280 mm), Weight (approx.): 6 lb (2760 g), Wingspan: 56.8 in (1441 mm)
Common Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, Two 6 in. (152 mm) servo extensions, Y-harness, Building and field equipment
GP ARF Requirements: .46 (7.5 cc) 2-stroke or .53 (8.7 cc) 4-stroke engine, Standard muffler, Five 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos, 11x6 propeller, Glow fuel
EP ARF Requirements: ElectriFly® RimFire™ .46 outrunner brushless motor (GPMG4725), 60A brushless ESC, Four 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos, 12x8 or 13x6.5 electric prop, 14.8V (4S) 4000mAh (min.) 30C LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger
- Engine/motor mount.
- 2.25 in. (57 mm) spinner.
- Complete hardware package.
- Balsa and plywood construction.
- One-piece wings.
- Factory-applied, adhesive-backed film covering featuring an attractive red-and-white trim scheme.
- Dual-servo aileron control.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Painted fiberglass cowling.
- Clear canopy with painted pilot figure.
- Painted fiberglass wheel pants.
- Pre-bent 0.12 in. (3.5 mm) thick aluminum landing gear, with 0.078 in. (2 mm) dia. tail gear, 2.25 in. (57 mm) main wheels and a 1 in. (25 mm) tailwheel.